Friday, October 8, 2010

The Carrillo Chronicles

I don't know if anyone remembers, but from 1992-1995, the Carrillo's had a newsletter called :
THE CARRILLO CHRONICLES. 

I found them while I was cleaning out my photo albums and other items.  These chronicles have a goldmine of history in them.  Some of you may still have yours as I think Jennifer made copies for everyone. She, Tina and I were the ones who created them from information given to us from other family members.

Right now I will would like to enter just a few excerpts from them.  I hope to do this from time to time. If anyone cannot find theirs, feel free to come look through these.

From 1995
Jay vs the Bees

Jay just got back from California. He delivered some honey bees to Cohwchilla to pollinatee some almond trees. He had some hitch hiker bees that is--they are still hanging around his truck even though the bees are in California, He was only stung three times and no police or highway patrol men stopped him. I wonder why?

From 1994
Rob gets robbed
Robert got his bike seat and bike post stolen off his bicycle while it was parked at his work down town. When we first lived here he had a whole bike stolen. We have decided to get some insurance.

From 1995
Cherokee the Tease

Cherokee is a tease! She is finally growing out of the terrible twos. She likes to pretend she's the leading man from the Disney shows. John Smith is her favorite at the time. Cherokee likes braids in hair just like Pocahontas!

This is just a sample of what is in the chronicles. I hope to add a lot more soon.  enjoy!

1 comment:

Tulabell said...

I seem to remember the story of Jay vs the bees. Now I know I read these at some point! Glad you found them!

It's Been a Long Long Time

It's been a long time since I've written in this blog since I've written here I have moved from Pleasant Grove to Salt Lake City...